TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Lead times typically range from 6-8 weeks once the design process has begun including design, revisions, printing and shipping. If you are interested in placing a rush order, please get in touch for availability and rush fees.
2) Lead times may always be lengthened should you need more time to collect pertinent information (text, guest addresses, etc) or need extra time to review proofs. In the event you need more time on your end, please plan on your order taking longer than the average 6-8 weeks as the design, printing and shipping process can not be condensed.
3) Upon placing an order, you will be contacted via email to get your order started. The design process will begin once you have provided text for each item as well as your desired color palette, font selection and any necessary visual references (if your invitations include illustrated portraits). You also will need to provide your guest addresses if ordering pre-addressed envelopes. It is best to have this information two months before your desired ship date. You will receive your first digital proofs within two weeks of providing the pertinent information listed above.
4) If you are ordering pre-addressed envelopes or place cards and you are not able to provide your address list / guest list at the time you wish for the design process to begin, you will only be given one opportunity to review proofs.
5) Once the design process has begun, your payment is nonrefundable.
6) Please note that for cost efficiencies, your order is handled in three separate design stages (and no more) : initial design, first round revisions, second round revisions. If revisions are needed after final proofs have been sent, you will be billed at a design rate of $100/hour in increments of 15 minutes.
7) Pricing is subject to change should you decide to modify quantities, paper stock or order additional items. You will be asked to approve any changes in price.
8) Smart Phones do not display accurate color so please view all files on a computer monitor (Macs are very accurate). The actual color of your printed stationery may be slightly different from that which is displayed on your monitor. Should you wish to approve a hard proof/copy of your artwork before the entire order prints, proofs are available for $50 + shipping. Note that the proofing process will delay your final ship date by about two weeks. If you choose not to order and approve a hard proof of your artwork, Color Me Carla is not responsible for the final color differing from what your monitor displayed.
9) When reviewing artwork proofs and/or envelope addressing, please check text, names and addresses carefully. Verify all information is complete and accurate before approving the final proof as Color Me Carla is not responsible for typos.
10) Once you have approved your final digital proofs and have paid your final invoice (if a balance remains), your files will be sent to the printer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for the printing and shipping process. Shipping is billed at a flat rate of $50.00 within the United States and $100.00 to all other countries. Rush shipping is available for an additional fee.
11. Despite best efforts, items on this site can occasionally be priced incorrectly. In the event you purchase a product listed at the incorrect price, the order will be canceled and you will be notified of the reason.