I came across this great shop on Etsy called industrial relic that carries all sorts of vintage office goodies. Someday I hope to turn our den into more of a workspace/studio and I'd love to add little touches like the ones shown below:
1. Vintage Brown Desk Lamp - Cayooot! So simple and neutral, this lamp would match any decor.
2. Union Tackle Box - Currently all of my art supplies are stashed in random shoe boxes and plastic bins. I love the idea of using old tackle boxes to house and display my paint tubes, crayons, sharpies and whatnot.
3. Revolving Cork Desk Organizer - What a great little pop of color. It's made of cork so I could thumb tack little to-do notes on it. Bonus: it spins around.
4. Vintage Wizard Electric Fan - I'm obsessed with old fans. They remind me of my Grandma O. We have an old green one that I bought at an antique shop and I love it. The only problem is that it's so powerful it literally hops across the table when turned on. Might be time for a replacement.
5. Replogle World Globe - Globes bring me back to elementary school days, when I knew the name of every country in Africa and all it took to make me happy was a shiny new Trapper Keeper.
6. Berol Pencil Sharpener - This would be a welcome treat for the hundred some odd colored pencils I have laying around. They are all totally dull and unusable because somehow I don't own a pencil sharpener!
To check out more great office items from industrial relic, click here!